Happy Monday everyone. Here is my Curtain Call and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges. I really love this sketch and the colors are gorgeous together! I thought I would try something bold today and use Real Red with my textured embossing folder. Red and Grey are my favorite colors! I just have never used them together before!
Brad (hubby) and I this weekend bought a new puppy. She is a Poodle/Maltese mix. We love her and the kids adore her! We have had a few very sleepless nights from lots of crying this weekend. I took some photos and would love to share them with you.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Petals-A-Plenty textured embossing folder reminds me of Red Christmas Poinsettia's.
- Season’s Greeting's come from the Curly Cute stamp set and was stamped in Always Artichoke ink.
- I love using White on White and then lifted the card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons and 2 Bright Buttons were used along the bottoms of my sentiment. Hemp twine and DMC floss were used to tie bows on each button.
- Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Rhinestones Jewels adds my touch glam.
NEW!! "FILLED WITH LOVE" PROMOTION STARTS DECEMBER 17! Receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons–a $4.95 value–when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle. Ends January 24, 2011. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
INK: ALWAYS ARTICHOKE (105219)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), REAL RED (102482), BASIC GRAY (121044), ALWAYS ARTICHOKE (105119)
AWSOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), PETALS-A-PLENTY TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDER (116824), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS (104430)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: WHISPER WHITE SATIN RIBBON (114616), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), BRIGHTS BUTTONS (119747), DECK THE HALLS BIG DESIGNER BUTTONS (121002), HEMP TWINE (100982), DMC FLOSS