Happy Friday My Stamping Friends! I have a few more Christmas cards to showcase for you over the next few days. With the Christmas decorations up, Christmas music on and holiday gatherings, I am definitely feeling the Holiday Spirit! This next week, we will be getting very busy with school concerts, school parties and work ones too! Plus, I just order a bunch of new stamps, paper, etc from the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! I am super excited to start showing you these amazing products! So stay tune! Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!!!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- This card is pretty quick and easy with lots of “white” space or should I say Crumb Cake space!
- Three gorgeous Christmas colors are Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake.
- The Ornament Punch coordinates beautifully with these ornaments in the Tags Til Christmas Stamp Set.
- Cherry Cobbler Binding Ribbon created my bows. I added three Pearl Jewels to the center of each bow for some glam!
- Welcome Christmas sentiment can be found in the Heard from the Heart stamp set.
INK: CHERRY COBBLER (119669), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119784)
CARD STOCK: CRUMB CAKE (121030)
AWESOME TOOLS: TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), ORNAMENT PUNCH (119859)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARLS JEWELS (119247), HEMP TWINE (100982), CHERRY COBBLER BINDING RIBBON (120992)