Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I have a non-Christmas card for you. I was excited to see that the PPA challenge offered these gorgeous colors together for this weeks challenge! It was so nice to use some different colors for a change.
I just purchased a FlipCam yesterday! Yeah! I am going to start making videos for you all! Now I am patiently waiting for my Tripod to arrive so that I can get started! I can’t wait to show you how to make these adorable flowers. So stay tune.
Please leave me a comment today. I would love to hear about any tutorial you would like to see with the video!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder created this beautiful texture on my Whisper White Card Stock.
- 3/16” Corner Punch softens the edges of your card for a more elegant look.
- Little Leaves Sizzlits Die was used with Pear Pizzazz for the base of my flowers.
- I spritzed my flowers using the Silver Foil Spritz, a carryover item from the Summer Mini Catalog.
- Sincere Salutations Stamp Set is a classic and gave me this elegant Birthday Wishes sentiment.
NOW AVAILABLE: STAMPIN’ UP! WATERCOLOR WONDER CRAYONS!!
- 120949 New Color Kit
- 119802 Subtles
- 119803 Regals
- 119804 Brights
- 119805 Neutrals
NEW DIGITAL DOWNLOADS AS OF NOV. 30TH CLICK HERE TO VIEW! A NEW CD/DVD LABEL PACK!!! SO CUTE
A couple other challenges for today's card are fab n funky #51, WhoopsiDaisy Lets Get all Girlie & Paper Sundaes 45.
INK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119670)
CARD STOCK: EARLY ESPRESSO (119686), WHISPER WHITE (100730), REGAL ROSE (105130), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), VINTAGE WALLPAPER TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDER (120179), LITTLE LEAVES SIZZLITS DIE (114511), 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: 1-1/4” EARY ESPRESSO STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119961), SILVER FOIL SPRITZ (118771)