Happy Monday evening my stamping friends! I just love today’s Mojo Monday sketch by Julee Tilman, scroll down to take a peak.Today I also entered in Magical Monday, Christmas Stampin'2 #7, Paper Pretties, Paper Sundays #46, Scrappy Frogs, Stampin' B's #86 & One Stitch at a Time #41.
As you all know, I am such a huge fan of My Digital Studio. And with only 1 day left of the amazing super sale that Stampin’ Up! is having, I couldn’t help but purchase a ton of MDS stamps, paper, embellishments, etc. So today’s card does not feature a stamped image but one from My Digital Studio!
Scroll down for my tips on how to make this card! Please let me know what you think. I love hearing from you.
Tomorrow’s post features a Christmas project using the MDS! You won’t want to miss it! Oh I am so excited about this one! You will love it!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Wouldn’t we all love to purchase all the Stampin’ Up! stamps?! So why not get them through MDS? It is a more cost effective way of getting the images and still make beautiful cards!
- First, open your My Digital Studio and choose which punch size you want your image to fit. Then choose your stamp image. You will have to reduce the size of the image down to fit the punch. I then changed the color of my image (today’s in cherry cobbler and Garden Green) and then print it on the printer using Whisper White Card Stock. Please remember to set your printer to the “best'” quality for a beautiful image!
- I punched my images using the 2-3/8”Scallop Circle Punch and layered it on Cherry Cobbler using the 2-1/2” Circle Punch.
- For the center of my Joy sentiment, I used an Old Olive button, then punched out a Cherry Cobbler circle and then added a Rhinestone.
- For my glam today, I used Rhinestone Jewels and three Rhinestone Brads.
ONLY 1 MORE DAY LEFT FOR AMAZING DEALS AT STAMPIN’ UP!
NOW – NOV. 30TH STAMPIN’ UP! SALE 20%-50% OFF SELECTED PRODUCTS!! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING.
50% OFF STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KITS!!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!!!
LOOKING FOR SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD? CLICK HERE to visit my SU! website!
MY DIGITAL STUDIO STAMPS: Jolly Jingles Stamp Brush Set – Digital Download (123950), A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS (INCLUDED)
INK: NONE, INK FROM MY PRINTER
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), WHISPER WHITE (100730), CHERRY COBBLER (119685), JOLLY HOLIDAY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117159)
AWESOME TOOLS: 3/16” CORNER PUNCH (119871), DOTTED SCALLOP RIBBON BORDER PUNCH (119275), 2-3/8” SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874), 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH (120906), ITTY BITTY SHAPES PUNCH PACK (118309)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), CLEAR RHINESTONE BRADS (113144), BRIGHTS BUTTONS (119747)