Hello everyone. Here is my PPA Challenge Card. Please Scroll down to view Margaret Moody’s amazing sketch. I have had this card sitting on my desk for the last few days for the PPA challenge. I am a bit late posting my card. I guess better late then never. Time seemed to slip on by this weekend with family and my blogging was put on hold. So today I am catching up and I have a couple of posts for you. Click here to see my Digital Calendar too. I have some great holiday cards this week so stay tune!
NOW – NOV. 30TH STAMPIN’ UP! SALE 20%-50% OFF SELECTED PRODUCTS!! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING.
50% OFF STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KITS!!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!!!
LOOKING FOR SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD? CLICK HERE to visit my SU! website!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- PUNCHES! I used lots of punches in this card today but the two square punches were extra handy today! They are the 1-1/” Square & 1-3/8” Square Punch. They make layering super easy!
- My color choices today are Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Greenhouse Gala DSP.
- Today I used markers to color my birthday sentiment. This is great for a little extra visual interest to your card.
- Click Here to view a video on some tips about Stampin’ Up! punches.
- My glam today are Pearls and Rhinestones! I love my Glam!
CARD STOCK: CRUMB CAKE (120953), RIDING HOOD RED (111348), PUMPKIN PIE (105117), OLD OLIVE (100702), WHISPER WHITE (100730), EARLY ESPRESSO (119686) GREENHOUSE GALA DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117167)
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806)
AWESOME TOOLS: 1-1/4” SQUARE PUNCH (119865), 1-3/8” SQUARE PUNCH (119877), 3/16'” CORNER PUNCH (119871), SCALLOP TRIM CORNER PUNCH (118870), SCALLOP TRIM PUNCH (118402), 2-3/8” SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874), 2X1-3/8” OVAL PUNCH (119859), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), PEARLS (119247)