Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! Today’s Keep It Simple Card is a quick 4×4 size card and uses lots of scrap paper that we all have laying around. If you need more inspiration for Christmas cards just check out my left column called Holiday Cards.
Stay tune for a Sunday Digital Post. Ohh, I haven’t done one of those for a long time! Until then, Happy Weekend!
Inspired by Stampin’:
- Perfect Punches Stamp Set came in handy again. CLICK HERE to see my PPA card using this stamp set.
- I have lots of Scrap Jolly Holiday DSP laying around and found it worked perfectly for this quick card.
- For a little extra dimension, I scored two lines in some scrap whisper white card stock.
- 2-1/2” Circle Punch and two scallop circle punches give quick and easy layering.
- It wouldn’t be my card without some glam and I added a strip of Old Olive Satin ribbon and three rhinestone jewels for my touch of glam.
INK: CHERRY COBBLER (119669)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), JOLLY HOLIDAY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (117159), OLD OLIVE (100702), CHERRY COBBLER (119685)
AWESOME TOOLS: 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH (120906), LARGE SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (119854)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246), OLD OLIVE SATIN RIBBON (117292)