Happy Thursday! Today I am featured artist on PPA! Whoohoo! Today’s challenge is all about fabric and/or ribbon. So, I thought I would feature both.
Please leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Have a great Thursday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Have you tried fabric with you card? I think the SU! Candy Cane fabric gives this card a softness and different texture to it.
- SU! Bigz Die, such as the Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die and the Scallop CircleS #2 Die cuts fabric beautifully!
- After cutting my Candy Cane fabric, I again used the Scallop Circle Die with Bashful Blue Card Stock for some extra layering.
- Punches! How can you live without them! Haha! Today I used 2-1/2 Circle Punch, 2 Scallop Circle Punches & the Corner Punch.
- “Joy at Christmas” sentiment comes from the Perfect Punches. This stamp set coordinates with all SU! Punches.
- Real Red Satin Ribbon, Buttons, Rhinestones and Glimmer Brads are beautiful accents to my Christmas card.
INK: GARDEN GREEN (102272)
CARDSTOCK: BLUSHING BRIDE (119796), REAL RED (102482), GARDEN GREEN (102584), WHISPER WHITE (100730)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903), SCALLOP CIRCLES #2 BIGZ DIE (113469), SCALLOP CIRCLE EXTRA LARGE PUNCH (118874), CORNER PUNCH (119871), SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (119854), 2-1/2 CIRCLE PUNCH (120906)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: REAL RED SATIN RIBBON (117286), IN COLOR GLIMMER BRADS (121005), CANDY CANE DESIGNER BUTTONS (121718), RHINESTONES JEWELS (119246), LINEN THREAD (104199)