Its time for a Keep It Simple Saturday card! Today’s card are for those that really want to create their own Christmas cards but are pinched on time and materials. If you need more inspiration for Christmas cards just check out my left column called Holiday Cards. I have also posted the tutorials from the Holiday blog hop and the adorable Santa drawers on the left side column too.
Please leave me a comment about today’s card. I love hearing from you! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Happy Stampin’!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s card size is 4×4. I love this size because you can make two cards with one 8 1/2 x 11 size cardstock with left over scraps.
- I layered white on white while using Jolly Holiday DSP for the bottom half of my card.
- Two wonderful punches to spice up my “merry Christmas and a happy new year” sentiment! They are large oval punch and decorative label punch.
- I cut out my Christmas tree from the Paisley Prints stamp set using the super sharp paper snips. Once you purchase these, I promise you’ll never go back! They are amazing!
- What would I do without my rhinestones! haha!!!! I had to add them for my glam with Old Olive Satin Ribbon!
NEW!!! 50% off Stampin’ Up! Starter Kits!!! Click Here for details!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE 20% ON STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY PRODUCT BUNDLES.
INK: CHERRY COBBLER (119669), OLD OLIVE (102277)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE(100730), JOLLY HOLIDAY DSP (117159), CHERRY COBBLER (119685)
AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402), LARGE OVAL PUNCH (119859), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: OLD OLIVE SATIN RIBBON (117292), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)