Hello everyone! November is full of birthdays in our house and one of them is my darling husband. So here is his birthday card for him. He doesn’t read my blog everyday so I know I can get away with this without him looking. Hehe! He is so supportive of my addiction of paper crafts and has always ohhh and ahhhed at my cards! 🙂 Scroll down for a sneak peak at my PPA Challenge card. Until tomorrow, keep smiling and stamping!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I am inspired by the lasting colors of fall in my color combination today. Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake just speak autumn!
- Instead of Whisper White or Very Vanilla, today I thought I would use Naturals Ivory. It just coordinates great with these autumn colors.
- The leaf stamp in the Lovely as a Tree Set created my background paper. I love creating my own backgrounds that coordinate with my cards.
- “Birthday Wishes” sentiment is a favorite and can be found in the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set.
- These Jumbo Eyelets are great for any masculine card and yes there is ribbon but no bow for my touch of glam.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE 20% ON STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY PRODUCT BUNDLES.
TIMES RUNNING OUT ON THE MY DIGITAL STUDIO CONTEST. CONTEST ENDS NOV. 15TH!!! CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!
Ink: Cajun Craze (119671), Always Artichoke (105219)
Card Stock: Cajun Craze (119684), Always Artichoke (105119), Crumb Cake (120953), Naturals Ivory ()
Awesome Tools: Designer Label Punch (119862), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Decorative Label Punch (120907)
A Touch of Glam: Jumbo Eyelets (108431), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon (119753)
CARD SIZE 5X5