Hello everyone! Here is my card for the Mojo Monday sketch by Julee Tilman. This sketch is so great for trying something different in your card. I also love trying new color combinations in my cards and I think that these three colors together look amazing. They are Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose. What do you think? If you have any questions about any of the cards I have made, please send me an email or leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Three Little Words Stamp Set was pulled out of the cupboard for my thank you card today. This cute little stamp set offers loads of sentiments for all your card needs. Check it out on page 151.
- I finished my card today and realized it needed a little extra so I stamped these butterflies from the Butterfly Prints Stamp Set. I then punched them out with the coordinating Butterfly Punch and added some Pearls to the center.
- Do you recognize the Tempting Turquoise designer paper? It is from the Build a Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II. I love these little dots in this paper.
- Lots of punches used today! I used Scallop Edge Border, Eyelet Border, Ticket Corner, Butterfly, Word Window and Modern Label Punch. Whew, did I get them all??? 🙂
- As you know I love glam! And today, I thought the pearls would go beautifully with my colors. I also used a Subtles button with a little linen thread.
Ink: Regal Rose (105211), Tempting Turquoise (100814)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand (121043), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Regal Rose (105130), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch (118402), Eyelet Border Punch (119853), Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Butterfly Punch (119848), Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849)
A Touch of Glam: Pearls Jewels (119247), Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon (119262), Subtles Buttons (119745), Linen Thread (104199)