Happy Monday or late Sunday evening! I hope that everyone had a great Halloween! Here is my Sweet Sunday Challenge and Curtain Call card. I really love this weeks color combination and just had to use these colors! Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP is full of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and goes great with the color combinations in the Curtain Call challenge.
- “Inspire” sentiment comes from the Define Your Life Stamp Set. I haven’t used this stamp set in a very long time and coordinates with the Large Oval Punch.
- My center oval can be found in the Lots of Tags Sizzlits 4 Pack Dies. I also used the Ovals Originals Die and the 2-x1-3/8 Oval Punch. All these ovals coordinate so beautifully together!
- Cajun Craze Regal Buttons was placed in each corner. I then used the Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set and Itty Bitty Circle Punch for my butterflies with a little pearl on top of each button.
- My touch of glam comes from lots of Pearls and this elegant Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.
Ink: Cajun Craze (119671), Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), More Mustard (100946), Cajun Craze (119684), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP (117390)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Ovals Originals Dies (114525), Lots of Tags Sizzlits (114508), 2×1-3/8” Oval Punch (119859), Corner Punch (119871), Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pack (118309)
A Touch of Glam: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291), Pearls Jewels (119247), Regal Buttons (119744)