Hello again! Today I had an extra moment and was able to do a Colour Q & a Midnight Madness Sketch. Click Here to see my other post today! Hope you are having a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Lots of gorgeous colors in the Colour Q challenge today, I accidently used Bravo Burgundy instead for my card base. Well what do you think? Oops 🙂
- Instead of paper for the frame around the card, I decided to use Ribbon. It gives a card so much texture and glam! Love how it turned out.
- Grab your big shot for this card! Today my big shot helped create this gorgeous faux wood texture and swirls texture on my whisper white card stock.
- I made my grass from the Just Believe stamp set and gently cut out the grass omitting the flower part of my image.
- I then added my pumpkin which I cut out and adhered using a glue dot.
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216), Old Olive (102277)
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy (105123), Whisper White (100730), Garden Green (102584), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Backgrounds #1 (114512), Texture Plates Kit #4 (114531), Scallop Circle Bigz Die (113469), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Word Window Punch (119857), Glue Dots (103683)
A Touch of Glam: Peach Parfait Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119264), Certain Celery Satin Ribbon (117288), Regals Flower Brads (119731)