DSC_2054 copy

Hello again! Today I had an extra moment and was able to do a Colour Q & a Midnight Madness Sketch. Click Here to see my other post today! Hope you are having a great day!

MMSC77 FANCY cqc56

Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:

• DSC_20561 Lots of gorgeous colors in the Colour Q challenge today, I accidently used Bravo Burgundy instead for my card base. Well what do you think? Oops 🙂
  • Instead of paper for the frame around the card, I decided to use Ribbon. It gives a card so much texture and glam! Love how it turned out.
  • Grab your big shot for this card! Today my big shot helped create this gorgeous faux wood texture and swirls texture on my whisper white card stock.
  • I made my grass from the Just Believe stamp set and gently cut out the grass omitting the flower part of my image.
  • I then added my pumpkin which I cut out and adhered using a glue dot.

Supplies-001

Untitled-12 Stamp Sets: Paisley Prints (120817WM, 121121CM), Just Believe (116948WM, 120453CM)

Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216), Old Olive (102277)

Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy (105123), Whisper White (100730), Garden Green (102584), Pumpkin Pie (105117)

Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Backgrounds #1 (114512), Texture Plates Kit #4 (114531), Scallop Circle Bigz Die (113469), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Word Window Punch (119857), Glue Dots (103683)

A Touch of Glam: Peach Parfait Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119264), Certain Celery Satin Ribbon (117288), Regals Flower Brads (119731)

Fall Signature-001

13 thoughts on “Colour Q 56 & MMSC77

1. Holly R. Moore says:

Wow Joanna! Your card is just fantastic! It is such an honor to have you join us in the fun at Midnight Madness for the very 1st time. Welcome! Your layout here with this card is wonderful. I especially like the white circle background with the paisley pumpkin. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. I really hope to see you join us again next week. 🙂
    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    MMDT ~ GD

2. marsha says:

Joanna, WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we’re so glad you joined us this week! What a fabulous paisley pumpkin, this is just gorgeous! Love the cheerful colors you chose, this is just such a “happy” card! Thanks again for joining us and we hope you will return next week for another exciting challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMDT-GD

3. Connie M. says:

Oh wow! I am so loving this pumpkin image! Love how you added the grass around it too!! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challege! Hugs!!
    Connie
    MMDT

4. Charlotte says:

Joanna, Welcome to the Midnight Madness sketch challenge, so glad you decided to come along and play! What a happy pumpkin this is…love it! The paisley is so pretty and goes so well with the ribbon and flowers! Beautiful take on the sketch! Hope to see you next week again!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

5. Gunn (MsPlum) says:

Hi!
    Welcome to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! We are so happy you found us and wanted to play along!What a lovely card! Love the bright colors – this sure is a HAPPY card ;o)
    Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)
    Hugs
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

6. CarolH says:

Welcome to Midnight Madness. It is great to have you join us. Your card is very pretty. I really like that pumpkin image and your bright fun color. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

7. Priscilla aka priscillstyles says:

A BIG warm WELCOME to our challenges. We are thrilled you have entered. It is a joy to check out new blogs and peoples work. Love your card and what a great take on the sketch. I hope you keep coming back. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostes

8. Phyllis Long says:

Joanna A BIG WARM WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!! We are delighted that you have found us!! Your card is lovely, great colors and image. You have captured the sketch perfectly!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week!
    Phyllis MmDesign Team