Today's Mojo Monday sketch by Julee Tilman features a round or square card. I felt inspired to use the square sketch. This card is definitely full of bold and beautiful colors! Scroll down for a sneak peak at tomorrows Christmas card. If you have any questions about any of the cards I have made, please send me an email. I love to chat! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Concord Crush, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight colors are very bold and bright. Need help at combining colors? Try the Color Coach, it is full of beautiful color ideas for your next card.
- Two textured embossing folders for some added texture in my card which are Perfect Polka Dots and Vintage Wallpaper!
- Vintage Vogue stamp set gave me this fabulous Friends image. I then punched it out using the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
- The piercing tool is awesome for creating a little extra definition.
- My touch of glam today is this lovely Concord Crush Stitched- Poly Ribbon and these bright and glimmer In-Color brads.
FREE My Digital Studio (MDS) Update! If you haven't updated yet! It is amazing and the new features are fabulous! To get the latest version of MDS…Click Here.
Ink: Concord Crush (119785)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Concord Crush (119792), Tangerine Tango (111349), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polks Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175), Pinking Hearts Border Punch (118072), 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 2-1/2 Circle Punch (120906), Ticket Corner Punch (119867)
A Touch of Glam: Concord Crush Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119266), In-Color Glimmer Brads (121005)