Hello everyone. Here is my card for the Curtain Call 53. I can’t believe that this week is Halloween! My girls will be witches this year and my son will be Batman! It is a fun filled week with lots of school parties to go to. It will be a blast and I will take some photos to share! 🙂 Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a comment. They make my day! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I just had to use my Midnight Raven stamp one last time before Halloween. You can find this great stamp in the back of the Holiday Mini Catalog.
- I used the Spider Web Textured Embossing Folder with Basic Grey card stock for a scary embossed image.
- Happy Halloween sentiment can be found in the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. I then punched out the sentiment using the Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch and the Curly Label Punch.
- When I put my card together I noticed that the Curly Label Punch was too wide, so I cut the middle part out of it to reduce the size. Love it! 🙂
- My touch of glam comes from these amazing Basic Glitter Brads that can also be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Basic Grey (121044), Daffodil Delight (119683), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Spider Web Textured Embossing Folder (120889), Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849), Curly Label Punch (119851), Corner Rounder Punch (119871), Glue Dots (cheap shop)
A Touch of Glam: Basic Glitter Brads (121003), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Basic Black 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119261)