Happy Saturday everyone! Its time for a Keep it Simple Saturday card. Today I have three cards for you with varying difficulty and supplies. You could make tons of these in a jiffy! If you need more inspiration just check out my left column for more KISS ideas. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam or a sentiment. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping by!
- This 4×4 card is super easy, all you need is the Punch Potpourri Stamp Set (free with only $150 purchase), a circle punch, Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum Markers and a pair of scissors.
- I stamped my images using the markers and then carefully cut out my flowers.
- I added my “celebrate” sentiment from the Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set but any sentiment would look great there.
- If you have a few more Stampin’ Up! supplies then dress up your card with some ribbon and punch out your sentiment and images.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips Card 3:
- In my last card, I added lots more supplies and of course bling! 🙂
- I used lots of punches which are Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, The New 2-1/2 Circle Punch & the New Medium Oval Punch.
- I dressed up each flower using a Rhinestone Jewel and added 4 Jewels along the side of my card.
- For an added lift, I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to each flower and my “celebrate” sentiment.
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Perfect Plum (101889), Wild Wasabi (109014)
Ink: SU! Markers (119806)
Awesome Tools: 2-1/2” Circle Punch (120906), 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874), Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Oval Punch (120908), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Touch of Glam: Rhinestone Jewels (119246)