Happy Friday! First, I just have to say a HUGE Thank You to everyone that left me a comment on my PPA card yesterday. I appreciate them so very much! You all made my day! It truly is one of my passions and I am just so happy to share my creations with you! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow is my KISS and I will be sharing three different cards that progressively uses a bit more SU! products and technique with each one. Until then, keep smiling & stamping! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Christmas is just around the corner and today is another Christmas card using the NEW Tags til Christmas stamp set. What’s great about this set is all the stamps coordinate with a SU! punch!
- I stamped my image using Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I then layered it with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Card Stock.
- Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper dresses up this card with gorgeous polka dots and stripes.
- I love this new Cherry Cobbler Binding Ribbon and had to use it for my bow!
- I couldn’t believe it! I think today's card is the first time without a Rhinestone in it for a week! Haha! Instead my touch of glam comes from the buttons! 🙂
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive (100702), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Jolly Holiday DSP (117159)
Awesome Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907)
A Touch of Glam: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992), Neutrals Buttons (119743), Regals Buttons (119744), Hemp Twine (100982)