Happy Monday Stampers! 🙂 I have been in the mood for challenges lately! Today, I have a Stamping 411 & Color Throwdown 114 for you. I just love how this card turned out and love all the colors featured in the Color Throwdown. Please click on the images to go to the website. Just a quick tip also, I am making all my cards now 5×5. I just really love this size card and will let you know if I change it up a bit. Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by and visiting. 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I am such a fan of Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz! When I saw these challenges this week I knew that I wanted to give them a try, even though I am a little late!
- Sunny Garden DSP gave me these amazing stripes and So Saffron polka dots!
- The new Scallop Square Duo produced my Chocolate Chip square.
- I then ran my poppy parade card stock through the big shot using the Perfect Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder.
- Two stamp sets were used today which are Just Believe and Fabulous Phrases.
- Lots of Glam today in this card!! I used Poppy Parade Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels and 3 So Saffron Brads.
Inks: Chocolate Chip (119670), Poppy Parade (119782)
Card Stock: Poppy Parade (119793). Chocolate Chip (119686), Pear Pizzazz (119784), Whisper White (100730), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Sunny Garden DSP (119831)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Corner Rounder Punch (119871)
A Touch of Glam: Poppy Parade Poly-Stitched Ribbon (119263), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Subtles Brads (119738)
Card Size 5×5