Hello everyone! Here is my Mojo Monday sketch today by Julee Tilman. This card took me a while to make. I am not very good at water coloring and after many throw aways (you should see my craft floor)! I am finally figuring out how to color my images. Its a shame that I didn’t watch or take any lessons from my Mom. She is an extraordinary painter/pencil artist. Maybe one day she can give me some tips on how to color an image! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my Christmas card. Have a great Tuesday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- As we gear up for the Christmas season (can’t believe how fast it is approaching!), I thought it is time to get all my Christmas stamps & craft things out.
- My colors for today’s card are Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler and Jolly Holiday DSP.
- A Cute Christmas and Tiny Tags Stamp Sets gave me these adorable images today.
- TIP: I figured out today that blender pens work wonderfully for coloring your images. Simply press down on the top of your ink pad, there will be some ink on the top of your ink pad now when you open it. Get your blender pen out, dip it in the ink and color. The images turned out so much better then all the other ones that I have attempted in the last hour :(.
- Have you tried the new Oval Punch in the Holiday Mini? It is great for little sentiments like the “have a cute christmas”.
- My touch of glam today comes from Rhinestones and Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Early Espresso (119670), Pear Pizzazz (119784), Daffodil Delight (119667)
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz (119795), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla (101650), Jolly Holiday DSP (117159)
Awesome Tools: Medium Oval Punch (120908), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), Oval Punch (119863), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Blender Pens (102845)
A Touch of Glam: Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119265), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Hemp Twine (100982)