Happy Sunday everyone! Today is a great day! I got on the Curtain Call website to check out the new challenge and my card from last week was picked as one of the 5 Curtain Call Show Stoppers! I couldn’t believe it! I am so thrilled and excited! It has truly made my week! 🙂 Here is today’s Curtain Call Challenge and Sweet Sunday Sketch. Please click on the photos below to go to the website. Have a great rest of your Sunday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I am in love with these colors in today’s challenge but didn’t have Bermuda Bay so I used Pacific Point instead.
- The Square Lattice and Perfect Polka Dots textured embossing folders were used with the amazing Big Shot for lots of texture.
- My sentiment “Live, Laugh & Love” can be found in the On Your Birthday Stamp Set.
- I love punches and today I used the Ticket Corner Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Scallop Edge Border Punch and Scallop Trim Border Punch.
- My touches of glam are plenty in this card! I just had to use Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Neutrals Brads, Itty Bitty Buttons and Pearls to spice my card up.
Ink: Pacific Point (111837)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Pacific Point (111350), Tangerine Tango (105117), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder (119976), Perfect Polka Dots textured Embossing Folder (117335), Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (118309), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired), Bitty Buttons (118760), Neutrals Brads (119736), Pearls Jewels (119247)