Hello everyone! Just a couple reminders of all the happenings in the Stampin’ Up! World for you…
Stampin’ Up! still has their Clearance Rack sale until Oct. 18 There are tons of products such as Stampin' Up! discontinued ribbon, buttons, brads, ink pads, chipboard and more. Click here to view the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack.
Offer ends Oct. 18th for the FREE GREENHOUSE GALA CRAFT TOTE . If you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator by October 18, you will receive a beautiful craft tote FREE ($39.95 value). Click Here!
Stampin’ Up!’s Contest!!! Stampin' Up! is currently hosting a contest where a lucky artist will win approximately $400 of My Digital Studio Downloads. Click here for all the details.
New My Digital Studio Updates!!! Click Here to view all the new and exciting stamps and Designer Paper to add to you MDS!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Butterflies were the focal point for this card. You can find this amazing stamp set in the IBC called Butterfly Prints. All these images coordinate with one of Stampin’ Up! punches.
- Love the scallop diamond? It is the New! bigz die called Scallop Square Duo and is in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 17.
- Word Play Stamp set is a great one for all your amazing sentiments like the “laugther by definition”.
- A quick tip for the layering the new Decorative Label punch. Simply cut out the middle part of your punched card stock. This gives the sentiment a little extra dimension.
- Rhinestone Jewels in every card spices things up and I just can’t help myself by adding it to all my cards! 🙂
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Pretty in Pink (101301)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Pretty in Pink (100459), Early Espresso (119686)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Square Duo (120903), Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Butterfly Punch (119848)
A Touch of Glam: Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon (119955), Rhinestone Jewels (119247)