Happy Thursday! My goodness this week has gone fast! I hope it has been a good week for you! Here is my take on my PPA inspiration photo, now that I look at it, It looks more like Christmas! Haha. I guess I was looking at all the rich vibrant reds in the trees (we have a beautiful Japanese Maple that is this red color) and with a touch of green still and of course the brown tree trunks. Well I guess you can understand where my colors came from. 🙂 Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- The colors that caught my eye today were soft suede, cherry cobbler and garden green.
- I colored my Thoughts & Prayers stamp with Stampin’ Up! Markers.
- I am not a seamstress but love the Paper-Piercing Tools to make these gorgeous dots along my garden green card stock.
- Today, I used two strips of Cherry Cobbler binding ribbon and tied a Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon over the top. I also added a Jumbo Button tied with some linen thread.
- “Gratitude” sentiment was stamped from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set and punched using the Modern Label punch.
- Of course, I had to throw in a couple of Rhinestones on my card! I do love my Glam!
Ink: Garden Green (102272), SU! Markers (119806)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Garden Green (102584), Soft Suede (115318)
Awesome Tools: Paper-Piercing Tool (116631), Modern Label Punch (119849)
A Touch of Glam: Cherry Cobbler Binding Ribbon (120992), Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291), Candy Cane Jumbo Buttons (121718), Linen Thread (104199), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)