Happy Monday! This week is going to be a blast! Scroll down to see the line-up for the Oct. Stampin’ Pretty Pals blog hop. This week we will be showcasing Thanks/Thanksgiving ideas. I have something simple and easy to dress up your Thanksgiving table. Wednesday is my tutorial, Thursday is my PPA challenge! Don’t forget Saturday, I have a great holiday KISS card that you will want to make! So stay tune for a fun and exciting week! Until then, keep stamping and smiling! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- To help start getting my creative juices flowing, I love turning to challenges. And today I decided to participate in the Sweet Sunday Challenge and the Curtain Call Challenge. Click on the images to go to the website.
- I love the Scallop Trim Border Punch and it helped create the edge of my basic black card stock.
- Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon added a touch of glam plus I used the Vanilla Ribbon Sliders for a little added touch.
- Artistic Etchings Stamp set helped create my Eiffel tower.
- “thank you” sentiment comes from the Because I Care hostess Level 1 stamp set.
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Marina Mist (119668)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Basic Black (121045), So Saffron (105118), Marina Mist (119682), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Scallop Trim Border (118402)
A Touch of Glam: Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon (119762), Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (112454), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)