Hello my Happy Stampers! Hope today finds you fit and well. Happy Friday! Yea! Today’s card features one of Stampin’ Up! hostess sets, Because I Care. This set is available when you purchase only $150 dollars worth of Stampin’ Up! products, even the Clearance Rack Blitz!! There is a huge amount of Stampin’ Up! items in the clearance rack (up to 80% off) while supplies last. Click Here to see what is available! Gotta love a sale! 🙂 Don't forget you'll get preferred pricing if you order Clearance Rack items from my Demonstrator Web Site. You will also get the lowest shipping cost, lowest price, as well as earn hostess benefits/Stampin' Rewards for qualifying orders.
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for my Keep It Simple Saturday. It is super simple! Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Three colors that I thought I would try to coordinate with today are Marina Mist, River Rock and Tangerine Tango.
- I layered River Rock two times and then punched around the edges using the paper-piercing tool on page 198.
- I then used the amazing Big Shot and the Petals-A-Plenty Textured Embossing Folders for my background.
- My Circle Scissor Plus gave me perfect layering of my three colors for my center image.
- I gently colored my image using my blender pens and my pastels.
- “Because I Care” sentiment was punched using the designer label punch and the wide oval punch.
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Marina Mist (119668), Stampin’ Pastels (120962)
Card Stock: River Rock (108640), Tangerine Tango (111349), Marina Mist (119682), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Petals-A-Plenty Textured Embossing Folder (116824), Wide Oval Punch (119859), Designer Label Punch (119862), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Blender Pens (102845), Paper-Piercing Tool (116631)
A Touch of Glam: Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon (119762), Brights Buttons (119747), Subtles Buttons (119745), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)