It’s Thursday already! and that means it is a PPA challenge today. Click Here to go to the PPA challenge. Today is a color challenge. I love these colors together! Don’t forget about the amazing Stampin’ Up! Clearance sale. Click here to view my post from yesterday! If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or any card I have made, please don’t hesitate to email me! I love to chat. Have a Happy Thursday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I love these little birds and the beautiful cages in this Aviary Stamp set. I just had to use that cute owl hiding behind the tree! 🙂
- Little Leaves helped create my branches to hang my bird cage.
- I then glued hemp twine to my card and tied a bow off one of the branches.
- I gently cut out a couple of birds and the owl and lifted them using my Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- My touch of glam comes from the Peach Parfait ribbon and the gorgeous, glittery rhinestone jewels.
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (119801), Peach Parfait (119783), Melon Mambo (115656)
Card Stock: Peach Parfait (119794), Melon Mambo (115320), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Little Leaves Sizzlits (114511), Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Peach Parfait Poly-Stitched Ribbon (119264), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)