Happy Monday everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. Today, I thought I would try a new stamp set that I haven’t shared with you yet! Oh, I am soo excited about this little stamp set. It is the Punched Potpourri set. You can earn this set free when you purchase only $150 of Stampin’ Up! products! And I absolutely love how all the stamps coordinate with a Stampin' Up! punch!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I have not used my Newsprint Designer Series Paper lately, so I had to pull it out for this card. Love this DSP! 🙂
- My color choices are Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Basic Black. My color coach helped me pull these colors together!
- I stamped my bird using Basic Black from the Punched Potpourri Stamp Set and then punched it out with the Bird Punch.
- “You mean the world to me” sentiment can be found in the amazing Word Play Stamp Set.
- Four black brads and a coordinating black ribbon adds my touch of glam for this vintage card.
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Basic Black (121045), Newsprint DSP (117166)
Awesome Tools: Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Neutrals Brads (119736), 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119261)