Hello everyone! Today I just had to try the Curtain Call Color Challenge 50! I love these colors together and thought I would incorporate them with my Mojo Monday! Just click on the photos below to go the challenges. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a happy Tuesday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today I was looking through all my DSP and came across the Jolly Holiday DSP and thought it would make a gorgeous background paper for my fall theme card. Who would of thunk it? 🙂
- I just had to use my favorite stamp set, Just Believe and colored the image using old olive, Cajun craze and more mustard markers.
- My gorgeous circle flower and sentiment can also be found in this stamp set.
- I punched out my sentiment using the word window punch, 1-3/8” circle punch and the scallop circle punch.
- My touch of glam are these elegant pearls along the bottom and an old olive grosgrain ribbon.
Ink: SU! Markers (119806), Old Olive (102277), Cajun Craze (119671)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Cajun Craze (119684), More Mustard (100946), Whisper White (100730), Jolly Holiday (117189)
Awesome Tools: Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Word Window Punch (119857), 1-3/8” Circle Punch (119860), Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
A Touch of Glam: Pearls Jewels (119247), 1/4” Grosgrain Old Olive Ribbon (111368)