Happy Saturday everyone! Its time for a Keep it Simple Saturday card. I love clean and simple cards with a huge punch! And I love Saturdays because I get to showcase a card or project that has limited supplies. These cards are for those that are in a hurry or just starting to learn how to stamp. If you need more inspiration just check out my left column for more KISS ideas. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam or a sentiment. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- My two color choices today are Poppy Parade and Night of Navy. I never imaged they would look so good together…I see another card with these colors in the future!!! 🙂
- Don’t have all the colors that SU! offers, try layering the same color for a subtle punch; like the two whisper white card stocks layered together.
- “Thank You for your Kindness” sentiment can be found in the amazing Occasional Quotes Hostess Level III set.
- My frame can be found in the Matchbox Messages stamp set. I love finding sets that I have not used in ages!!! I feel like I striked gold!
- A couple Rhinestones at the bottom of my card adds my touch of glam! Love it!
Ink: Night of Navy (102977), Poppy Parade (119782)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793)
A Touch of Glam: Rhinestone Jewels (119246)