Today, is a very special day, it is my Mom’s Birthday. So here is the card that I created her. Happy Birthday Mom. I hope you have a beautiful day today. 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today I was inspired to use garden green, early espresso and tangerine tango. I also used the lovely Greenhouse Gala DSP.
- I am in love with my circle scissor plus! It produces the perfect circles and layers with my Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die.
- Elements of Style was used today. I stamped it in black ink and then used my aqua painter to color the image.
- Birthday Wishes sentiment comes from one of my favorite stamp set, Sincere Salutations!
- My touch of glam today comes from the elegant Crochet Ribbon layered on top of the Early Espresso Ribbon.
- I also added a few brads and pearls for this birthday card for my Mom.
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Early Espresso (119670)
Card Stock: Garden Green (102584), Early Espresso (119686), Tangerine Tango (111349), Whisper White (100730), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die (113469), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Designer Label Punch (119862)
A Touch of Glam: Neutral Jumbo Brads (112534), Pearls Jewels (119247), Chantilly Crochet Trim (118480), Early Espresso Satin Ribbon (1197285)