Happy Wednesday! My week has gone quickly by and I am amazed that it is Wednesday already! So today, I have a quick post for you and a great masculine card. I am in love with this color combination as it just speaks guy card! As always, thank you for visiting me. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Check back tomorrow for my weekly PPA challenge. I love the way my card turned out. Until tomorrow, have a great day! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, More Mustard and So Saffron look oh so masculine when put together. How did I find these colors…in the color coach! Love that thing! 🙂
- My photo does not pick up the adorable textured pattern in the background using the Textured Plate Kit #4 and the big shot. 🙁
- For a little bit more definition, I used my crop-a-dile and punched holes around my scallop circle bigz die.
- Lovely as a Tree stamp set is still a favorite for my masculine cards. On Your birthday comes from the On Your birthday stamp set too.
- I punched my sentiment using the Modern Label punch and then layering it with the New Decorative Label Punch.
- Three navy brads and a Night of Navy Ribbon strip created my touch of glam for this masculine card.
Ink: Night of Navy (102977)
Card Stock: So Saffron (105118), Night of Navy (100867), More Mustard (100946), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Textured Plates Kit #4 (114531), Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die (113469), 2-1/2 Circle Punch (120906), Modern Label Punch (119849), Decorative Label Punch (120908), Crop-a-Dile (108362)
A Touch of Glam: Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon (119954), Regal Brads (119737)
Card Size: 5×5