Happy Monday! Here is my take on my Mojo Monday Card. I decided to go with the circle theme. I haven’t done one of these circle cards in a long time! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Friends Never Fade Stamp Set caught my eye today. I love how you can dress up the little dots with pearls or rhinestones.
- I punched out my image using the 1-3/8” Circle Punch and the 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punch.
- My three color choices for today’s card are Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy and Pink Pirouette.
- “thinking of you” sentiment comes from the teeny tiny wishes stamp set.
- My touch of glam is the lovely Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Pearls, and Rhinestones.
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370), Friends Never Fade (118750WM, 120618CM)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (105214)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand (121043), Bravo Burgundy (1052123), Pink Pirouette (111351)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder (119976), 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punch (119854), 1-3/8” Circle Punch (119860), Word Window Punch (119857)
A Touch of Glam: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (117289), Pearls (119247), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)