Happy Monday everyone! We had a great weekend here. I love it even more when I have free time to be in my craft room. Stay tune this week for some new cards. I am also working on a few tutorials and a video. I am new to all this electronic stuff so hang tight! Don’t forget that time is running out for the adorable tote that Stampin’ Up! is offering. Click here for details and scroll down to see a photo.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I had too use my Aviary Stamp Set again. This adorable bird theme stamp set is such a hoot! I love all the cute and adorable cards you can produce with this stamp!
- Build a Bear Workshop Positively Paws II DSP is one of my favorite DSP’s this year. I simply cut it too make three rectangles for a bit more interest.
- The new scallop square duo Bigz Die found on page 17 of the Holiday Mini created my square. I then layered it with Rose Red and Whisper White.
- “Just for you” sentiment comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I then punched it out using the 1”, 1"-1/4” and 1-3/8” Circle Punches. Ahhh, perfect layering, you gotta love it!
- Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Silver Brads and Rhinestone Jewels adds my touch of glam to this cute card.
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Old Olive (102277), Rose Red (101778)
Card Stock: Build A Bear Workshop Positively Paws II DSP (117396), Whisper White (100730), Rose Red (102544), Old Olive (100702)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Corner Rounder Punch (119871), 1” Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4” Circle Punch (119861), 1-3/8” Circle Punch (119850)
A Touch of Glam: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon (117288), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Hodgepodge Hardware (111325)