Happy Saturday! Its time for a Keep it Simple Saturday card. If you are new to my blog, every Saturday I showcase a card or project that has limited supplies. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam or a sentiment. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- 4×4 is the perfect card size for a small & quick card.
- Don’t have a lot of Card Stock and want a layering effect? Try layering the same color. It produces such a lovely and clean effect to your card. It just speaks elegance!
- Lovely As a Tree stamp set is a must have for all stampers. My gorgeous oak tree comes from this stamp set.
- I lifted my card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals for a bit more lift.
- My touch of glam is three Rhinestone Jewels.
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree (115026)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730)
A Touch of Glam: Rhinestone Jewels (119246)