It’s Thursday already! and that means it is a PPA challenge today. Even though I have very limited supplies with Halloween stamps and decor this is what I came up with. If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! or any card I have made, please don’t hesitate to email me! I love to chat. Have a Happy Thursday!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- The colors I pulled from my inspiration photo were Old Olive, Basic Black, Basic Grey and Whisper White. These colors just speak Halloween!
- I am in love with this 5×5 card size and again had to make a card this size.
- The new Spider Web Embossing Folder was used for my spider web and I then added Black Flourish Jewels for a bit of glam.
- I used the Midnight Raven Stamp again for my sentiment and image.
- I then punched it with the coordinating punches which are 2-1/2” Circle Punch and the 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch.
- My ribbon retired when the Summer Mini retired but it just coordinated so beautifully and I had to use it! 🙂
Stamp Set: Midnight Raven (116529)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Card Stock: Basic Grey (121044), Basic Black (121045), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Spider Web Embossing Folder (120889), 2-1/2 Circle Punch (120906), 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104294)
A Touch of Glam: Black Flourish Jewels (120987), Grey Satin Ribbon (retired)