Did you miss the amazing Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop yesterday? It was a wonderful blog hop and I so enjoyed seeing everyone’s creativity! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I love hearing from you all! Don’t forget to scroll down to see a sneak peak of my PPA challenge tomorrow! Have a great stamping day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Lately I have been switching it up a bit with different card sizes and today’s size is 5×5. I adore this size and you will definitely be seeing lots more cards this size!
- I was looking through my card stock and realized that I have not used Bravo Burgundy lately and turned to my amazing Color Coach to help me. Every stamper needs one of these! So today my colors are Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz.
- To add interest, I scored the white card stock every 1/2”.
- The Big Shot and the Scallop Circle Bigz Die created this lovely Marina Mist circle.
- Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set tree was stamped in Bravo Burgundy and then I used the Corner Rounder Punch to soften the edges.
- “Just a little Thanks” sentiment comes from the Matchbox Messages and punched using the 1” and 1-1/4” Circle Punches.
- My adorable owl stamped in Marina Mist comes from the Forest Friends Stamp Set.
- My touch of Glam is Pear Pizzazz Ribbon and Rhinestone Jewels.
Stamp Sets: Thoughts & Prayers (1135252), Forest Friends (113748), Matchbox Messages (113800)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (105214), Marina Mist (119668), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Bravo Burgundy (105123), Marina Mist (119682)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Circle Bigz Die (113468), Corner Rounder Punch (119871), 1” Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4 Circle Punch (119861)
A Touch of Glam: Pear Pizzazz 1/2” Stitched Poly Ribbon (119265), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)