Happy Monday everyone! Today I have a Sweet Sunday Sketch for you. I really love these three colors together. They are Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink! Don’t forget to scroll down to see tomorrow’s line up of the September Blog Hop! It will be spooky…
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I love sketches because they always start my creative juices flowing especially when I need a push. And today’s sketch was just what I needed.
- My wonderful big shot produced these gorgeous polka dots using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
- One of my favorite punches is the ticket punch. It just takes the edges of a card up a notch.
- An Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon helped split the Pretty in Pink Card Stock in half.
- A New stamp set today is “For Everything” which I used the birdie and the fan in it.
- “For You” sentiment can be found in the Cute by the Inch Hostess Set.
- I layered each image using Rich Razzleberry and punching it out with the Curly Label Punch.
- I am in love with the Fabulous Phrases and punched it out for perfect placement using my New Decorative Label.
- Three gorgeous brads added my touch of glam.
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), SU! Markers (119806)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650), Pretty in Pink (100459)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Curly Label Punch (119851), New Decorative Label Punch (120907)
A Touch of Glam: Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon (119955), Jumbo Neutral Brads (112534), Brights Brads (119740)