Hi everyone! Today I participated in a couple of challenges, Mojo Monday and Just Add Ink. Just click on the photos below to go to their websites. I tried a new card size today which is 5.5 x 5.5. Enjoy! Don’t forget to check out the amazing Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Tuesday! It will be filled with lots of Fall/Halloween inspiration. See you then! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- A new Stamp Set is featured today which is Always Elegant Stamp Set. It is such a beautiful set for a wedding.
- My So Saffron DSP comes from the beautiful Pawsitively Prints II.
- A Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon added a stripe across my Pretty in Pink Card Stock.
- Although it is hard to see, I scored three lines across the Certainly Celery Card Stock for a bit more interest.
- Eyelet Border punch adds a touch of class along the bottom of my card stock.
- The new Scallop Square Duo Bigz die created my scallop square.
- My touch of glam comes from my Pretty in Pink bow and lots of little pearls.
Ink: Certainly Celery (105127)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Certainly Celery (105125), Pretty in Pink (100459), Pawsitively Prints II DSP (117396), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Eyelet Border Punch (119853), Corner Small Punch (119871)
A Touch of Glam: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (109032), Pearls Jewels (119247)