It’s Saturday and that means a Keep it Simple Saturday card is in store for today. If you are new to my blog, every Saturday I showcase a card or project that has limited supplies. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam or a sentiment. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Very Vanilla, Night of Navy and the oh so lovely Blueberry Crisp DSP are my three coordinating colors today.
- “Best Wishes” sentiment comes from Sincere Salutations Stamp Set which I punched using the Designer Label Punch.
- I then layered my sentiment using the new and favorite Decorative Label Punch. 🙂
- A very easy flower that adds so much elegant are the Fleurettes II. My Antique Brad adds such a beautiful center to my flower.
- Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon adds my touch of glam to this simple and lovely card.
Ink: Night of Navy (102977)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Night of Navy (100867), Blueberry Crisp DSP (117392)
Awesome Tools: Decorative Label Punch (), Designer Label Punch (119862)
A Touch of Glam: Fleurettes II (115604), Antique Brads (117273), Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon (119954)