Happy Friday Stampers! Don’t you just love short weeks! Yeah! 🙂 Today, as promised, is my vintage card. I have been dying to show you all this card. I was so happy with the way it turned out. I love trying new techniques and today is all about the sponge dauber. I sponged every inch of this card! Love it! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Want a vintage feel to your card then try Love Letter DSP and Newsprint DSP together! I daubed around the edge of both of these DSP’s.
- I used the Eyelet Border Punch to create my center border and then added the Chantilly crochet ribbon for a perfect bow.
- 5-Petal Flower Punch helped create my flower using Very Vanilla Card Stock. I then distressed it by daubing Chocolate Chip around the edges.
- My gorgeous Brad for the center of my flower comes from the Antique Brads set.
- After making my card I realized that my “Best Wishes” sentiment was retired and somehow I had it in my current catalog drawers. Sorry. 🙁 You can find a similar Best Wishes sentiment in the Sincere Salutations stamp set.
- My final touch comes from three small black brads at the bottom corner of my card.
Stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts (Retired)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Basic Black (121045), Riding Hood Red (111348), Newsprint DSP (117166), Love Letter DSP (117162)
Awesome Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (119853), 5-Petal Flower Punch (119880)
A Touch of Glam: Chantilly Crochet Ribbon (118480), Neutrals Brads (119736), Antique Brads (117273)