Happy Friday and Happy Long Weekend! WhooHoo! You are probably wondering why I have a Father’s day card featured today? Well, in Australia (where my hubby is from) it is Father’s Day this Sunday. I loved these monsters and they just remind me of my three little kids. So for all my Aussie viewers, Happy Father’s Day! And for us in America, I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful long Labor Day weekend! I will be back on Tuesday with lots of new creations! Take Care! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Make a Monster Stamp Set is such a fun one! You get to pick and chose which eye balls, face, etc. you want on each monster making them each unique and different. The monsters are stacked today because of my three kids. 🙂
- I love my Aqua Painter and colored each monster by simply dipping the brush in each ink pad color.
- I know that ribbon is not masculine but it actually works with this card and coordinates beautifully with my Peach Parfait monster.
- “Happy Father’s Day” sentiment comes from my Teeny Tiny Wishes. Of course this would make a great birthday card also.
- I punched out my sentiment using Modern Label Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three extra jumbo eyelets helped finish my card. Love these jumbo eyelets, they make it so easy to use with the handy Crop-A-Dile!
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Not Quite Navy (103008), Sahara Sand (105208), Peach Parfait (119794), Cherry Cobbler (119669)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy (101722), Sahara Sand (121043), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Modern Label Punch (119849). Crop-a-Dile (108362), Aqua Painter (103954)
A Touch of Glam: Peach Parfait 1/2” Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119264), Jumbo Eyelets Antique Brass (108431)