Today is a very special day for me because I am featured artist for the PPA Challenge! Woohoo! I am totally thrilled and so honored to be featured today! My inspiration for my card comes from the photo below. Please leave me a comment. I love hearing from all my viewers. Have a great day! Hugs to everyone! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I am not sure how I started this card, just that my eye was drawn to the beautiful white shawl that Audrey Hepburn is holding. And of course her black dress, it just speaks pure elegance.
- Love Letter Designer Paper has all the elements for my card, elegance, grace and a touch of white.
- I punched the bottom of my Black Card Stock using the Scallop Trim Border Punch and then added pearls all along the border.
- My favorite punch, which is the Ticket Corner Punch, always leaves my sentiments with a touch of class. I also added a pearl to each corner.
- “Wishing you Happiness” sentiment comes from the beautiful Heard from the Heart stamp set.
- My finishing touch is this beautiful Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.
Stamp Set: Heard From the Heart (111644WM, 120006CM)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Very Vanilla (101650), Love Letter DSP (117162)
Awesome Tools: Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
A Touch of Glam: Pearls Jewels (119247), Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291)