Oh Happy Day as we go live with the new Holiday Mini today! Click Here to view the new mini catalog or click photo below! You won’t be disappointed! It has so many new beautiful stamp sets, punches and card stock! Plus, Stampin’ Up! is offering fabric now! Oh it is so beautiful. I bought some and you will love it! Stay tune for tomorrow’s PPA challenge! It is an extra special one because I am featured artist! I am SO excited! Scroll down to have a sneak peak! Have a happy day!
New Digital Downloads for your My Digital Studio. Click Here to view!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- As part of the kick off of the new Holiday Mini, I had to feature a new card with lots of new things! To have a peak at my other Holiday Mini cards please click here.
- Christmas colors are in store today which are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Sahara Sand.
- NEW! Perfect Paisley Stamp set created this lovely Christmas tree. I simply stamped a few images of trees and then carefully cut out another Christmas tree.
- I then added lots of Rhinestone Jewels and lifted the image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- NEW! Cherry Cobbler Binding Ribbon was used along the bottom of my Christmas tree.
- NEW! Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die for the big shot. These two gorgeous sizes come in 3×3” and 1-11/16” x 1-11/16”. The square punches coordinate perfectly with them!
- NEW! A new Decorative Label Punch for my Christmas sentiment that comes from the hostess Occasional Quotes stamp set.
- My touch of glam comes from this whisper white stain ribbon and some more oh so gorgeous rhinestones!
My Sneak Peak for tomorrow!
Ink: Garden Green (102272)
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Garden Green (102584), Sahara Sand (121043)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (120903), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Up! Craft Scissors (103179)
A Touch of Glam: Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992)