It’s Saturday and that means a Keep it Simple Saturday card is in store for today. If you are new to my blog, every Saturday I showcase a card or project that has limited supplies. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam or a sentiment. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Two very easy and very simple 4×4 cards are in store today. These make the best thank you cards or a just thinking of you note.
- The center medallion comes from Artistic Etchings Stamp Set and punched out using the 1-3/4” Circle Punch.
- I layered the medallion using matching card stock and punched them out with the 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch.
- My designer series paper comes from the Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper. One side of this paper is glossy with a beautiful shine to it.
- Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon is my touch of glam for these lovely quick cards. 🙂
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216). Rose Red (101778)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Rose Red (102544), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper (117390)
Awesome Tools: 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 2-1/2 Circle Punch (119850)
A Touch of Glam: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291)