Happy Friday! As we kick off the weekend today (woohoo), I have one of my favorite cards to showcase today. If you missed yesterday’s PPA challenge, please click here. Stay tune for tomorrows keep it simple Saturday card. Scroll down to have a sneak peak! If you have a question or need information about a technique about any cards I have posted, please email me. I would love to chat! I hope you have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- My oh so favorite size card is in store today and that’s a 4×4 size! A little card with a bold impact. 🙂
- My colors today are Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and the beautiful and dazzling Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper.
- The amazing Big Shot helped create these simple flowers from the Birds & Blooms Sizzlits.
- Don’t you just love the center brad of my flower?! It comes from the Antique Brads. Each Brad has a vintage style to it.
- The gorgeous “Always” sentiment comes from the Always Elegant stamp set and was punched out using the wide oval punch.
- My touch of glam comes from the new Pear Pizzazz Ribbon. I just love this ribbon! 🙂
Ink: Chocolate Chip (119670)
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz (119795), Mariana Mist (119682), Whisper White (100730), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Birds & Bloom Sizzlit (113485), Wide Oval Punch (119859), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon (119265), Antique Brad (117273)