The new, amazing and revamped PPA challenge is in store for today! Click Here to check out the challenge or click on the photo on the right side of my blog! I love their new design and I am loving Margaret Moody’s sketch today! Stay tune for next Thursday, I am guest artist on the PPA challenge! I have been working hard to create something great for my big day! I am so excited! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Growing Green Stamp Set has been sitting in my craft room speaking to me to use it! I love the organic and natural feel of this stamp set.
- Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper, with all its amazing stripes, coordinates so beautifully with this stamp set.
- I colored my leaves using Stampin’ Up! Pencils and then blending them with a blender pen.
- I just love my new Stampin’ Up! daubers and gently sponged around the image using Chocolate Chip Ink. Don’t have daubers? Try using a Kleenex or a paper towel. It works just as well. 🙂
- “Thinking of You” sentiment comes from my Sincere Salutations stamp set. I found this stamp set in the bottom of my stamp drawer! What a find! 🙂
- My touch of glam comes from Early Espresso ribbon and four Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads.
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Garden Green (102272), Stampin’ Up! Pencils (101879)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Garden Green (102584), Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650)
Awesome Tools: Scallop Oval Punch (119856), 2×1-3/8” Oval Punch (119859), Blender Pens (102845), Stampin’ Daubers (102892)
A Touch of Glam: Early Espresso 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119753), Jumbo Neutral Brads (112534)