Happy Monday or late Sunday! I have another Challenge for my viewers. Challenges help so much when I am in a creative funk and help to get those creative juices flowing again! I think I used all my creativity up this weekend on my blog! 🙂 So today I have a Saturday Sketch Challenge for you. Have a great day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- NEW! Stamp Set that is featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog (starts September 1st) is Paisley Prints.
- My three coordinating colors today are More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Night of Navy.
- I created my own background paper today, using the leaf from this stamp set. I stamped the leaves using Cajun Craze ink on Cajun Craze card stock.
- Lots of punches for you today. Punches can take a card from hard and difficult to quick and simple! The punches I used today are the new 2-1/2 Circle Punch, 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch and the 1-3/4” Circle Punch.
- Define Your Life gave me my “gratitude” sentiment stamped using Night of Navy ink.
- “Just for you” sentiment comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and was punched out using Curly Label punch.
- My touch of glam comes from my Cajun Craze flower brads and a Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon.
Ink: Night of Navy (102977), Cajun Craze (119671)
Card Stock: More Mustard (100946), Cajun Craze (119684), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: 2-1/2” Circle Punch (120906), 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1-3/4” Circle Punch (119850), Curly Label Punch (119851)
A Touch of Glam: Regals Flower Brads (119731), Chocolate Satin Ribbon (117287)