Its Mojo Monday today! But today is extra special because my up-line Mary Fish produced today’s sketch! Its it fantastic!! I love it! It has been months since I have participated in a Mojo Monday and just had to today! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment! I love to read them! Have a happy day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- NEW! The absolutely adorable A Cute Christmas stamp set! I am in love with this new stamp!
- Four gorgeous Christmas colors for today are Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze and Real Red.
- I colored my images using Stampin’ Up! Markers and added lots of jewels to them!
NEW! Candy Cane Big Buttons! These are so great and colorful. Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and Real Red are the featured assortment colors.
- NEW! Glimmer Subtles Brads! They bring lots of sparkle and dazzle to your projects.
- A Real Red Satin Ribbon adds my finishing touch to my card with another Candy Cane Big button.
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Real Red (101778), Stampin’ Up! Markers (119806)
Card Stock: Blushing Bride (119796), Garden Green (102584), Baja Breeze (111352), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Square Punch (119877), Scallop Square Punch (119884), Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Glimmer Subtles Brads (121004), Real Red Satin Ribbon (117286), Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons (121718), Jewels (119246)