It’s Thursday and time for a PPA challenge. Today’s card was created from the photo below. I was inspired to use the black, green and pink floral design on the cloth. Also there is lots of glam in the photo which I tried to incorporate. I love the new look of PPA, click here to go to the new redesigned web page. It is very exciting! I am so happy to participate in their challenge! Have a great Thursday! Please leave me a comment! I love them! Stay tune for tomorrow’s masculine card Friday, scroll down for a sneak peak! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
Black, White, Blushing Bride and Old Olive are today’s color choices for this card.
- The amazing and wonderful Big Shot Die Cut Machine and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder created this beautiful texture on Black Card Stock.
- Elements of Style Stamp Set created the vintage flowers using black ink.
- Have you tried the Aqua Painters? Simply press down on the top of you ink pad and open the ink pad. There should be a little bit of ink on the inside top of the ink pad. Simply dip your Aqua Painter into the ink and color your picture. Today I used Blushing Bride, Regal Rose and Old Olive to color in these adorable flowers.
- After coloring in the image, I took a sponge and sponged the edges of my cardstock using Blushing Bride Ink.
- The new and gorgeous Chantilly Crochet Trim Ribbon adds so much elegance and grace to this card! I love it!
- “For You” sentiment comes from the Elements of Style Stamp Set and was punched using a 1” Circle Punch and layered using the 1-1/4 Circle Punch.
- My touch of glam are these adorable pearls on my sentiment and on the top two corners of my flowers.
Ink: Black (101179), Regal Rose (105211), Blushing Bride (119786), Old Olive (100702)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Black (102851), Old Olive (100702), Blushing Bride (119796)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Vintage Wallpaper (120175), Aqua Painter (103954), 1” Circle Punch (119868), 1-1/4” Circle Punch (119861), Sponges (101610)
A Touch of Glam: Chantilly Crochet Trim Ribbon (118480), Pearls Jewels (119247)