I was recently on my blog looking through my categories (yes, I wonder what I have made at times) and it came to my realization that I have not created a whole lot of kids or masculine cards. So this week, I would like to feature both categories. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see a technique featured on my blog. I am looking for suggestions that my viewers would like to see more of. So drop me a note or comment! I look forward to hearing from you!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Celebrations Designer Series Paper is a great selection for a kids card. It is so cheerful and bright.
- Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red are great coordinating colors with this DSP.
- I stamped 4 candles using the new Party This Way Stamp Set and cut them out using my oh so sharp Stampin’ Up! scissors! They are the best investment! Trust me! :).
- I then lifted each candle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Because the candles are a bit small, I cut each dimensional in half before placing them behind each candle.
- My “Wish Big” sentiment was stamped using Real Red and comes from the amazing Word Play Stamp Set.
- Of course, I had to use some glam on these candles! They make the candles look so bright by placing a rhinestone on each flame. I also placed one on my sentiment.
Ink: Real Red (103133), Pacific Point (111837), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Card Stock: Pacific Point (111350), Real Red (102482), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Whisper White (100730), Celebrations DSP (117164)
Awesome Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Up! Scissors (103179), 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
A Touch of Glam: Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246)