It’s Saturday and that means a Keep it Simple Saturday card is in store for today. If you are new to my blog, every Saturday I showcase a card that has limited supplies. Of course you are welcomed to spice it up with some more glam. I was looking at my card this afternoon and thinking little pearls for the center of each flower for some more glam. What do you think? Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
- I must confess, I first saw this card on page 201 in the new 2010-2011 IBC. With a little change in color, a smaller size and simplified for my KISS this is what I came up with.
- I used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack to create my flowers. I think that you could definitely jazz this card up with a lot of glam or add a few layers on some of the flowers as a focal point. The options are endless with this card. But to stay true with my KISS theme, I will keep it simple. 🙂
- Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist are my coordinating colors. I found these coordinating colors on the back of the Wild Wasabi Card in the Color Coach. The color coach is a must have for all crafters.
- Don’t you just love the gorgeous swirls and writing the Curly Cute Stamp Set offers!? I love the elegance of all the sentiments in this stamp set.
- No touches of glam, but I did lift every other flower up using a Stampin’ Dimensional. I think it added a touch more interest.
Ink: Wild Wasabi (109014)
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi (108641), Whisper White (100730), So Saffron (105118), Perfect Plum (101889), Marina Mist (119682)
Awesome Tools: Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)