It’s Thursday and I have another PPA challenge for you! Click here to join the PPA challenge. It is a color
challenge with Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo as the three
featuring colors. These three colors look gorgeous together! Thank you for
- Today I thought I would use the new “Elegant Lines” Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder. It is amazing how beautiful the texture turned out on the
Daffodil Delight Card Stock! I can see I will be using this folder in the
future! I love it!
- I stamped “Friends are Flowers that Never Fade” using Melon Mambo and then
layered it on top of tempting turquoise and melon mambo.
- Whisper White Satin Ribbon helped create this adorable bow.
- “Birthday Wishes” sentiment can be found from the Watercolor Trios stamp set
in the Summer Mini Catalog.
- I used a Silver Hodgepodge frame that added some glam to my card.
Ink: Melon Mambo (115656)
Card Stock: Melon Mambo (115320), Daffodil
Delight (119683), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Whisper White
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439),
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (119277)
A Touch of Glam: Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
(111325), Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616)